20 years old. college sophmore. USA.more? firstname.lastname@example.org
second interview-princess daisy
Date: 10.01.2008 Time: 7:32 PM
i've recently discovered princess daisy's sets and it was love at first sight. her sets are full of character and fun. theyre always interesting to look at because each piece she picks is different and used wisely. i am a big fan of her layouts and her taste in item choices! here's a bit about her.
1. I'm a 21 year old girl and I live in Ghent a wonderfull city in Belgium. I'm in my second last year of graphic design. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life, I make up a new life-plan at least twice every month; find a job as a graphic designer, buy a pink castle and fill it up with little kittens and puppy's, keep a little vintage shop / tea-room, become an art-teacher for kids, ...
2. I personally don't think I have one specific style, I like to get... influenced by something or someone and keep that idea in my head while picking out an outfit in the mornig. Some might say I look a bit old-fashioned and that could be true, I do like to get inspired by all the loveley 60-plussers out there! My favorite things are high-waisted skirts, lace, a mix of prints, pearls, ribbons, pastel-colours and bows
3. I'm not sure but I think I saw a set on somebody's blog and now it's an addiction! 4. I love the fact that you can search through an almost infinite collection of clothes, accessories, pictures,... I also love the fact that there are so many talented people here like clair the lune a girl with the most dreamy and amazing sets, sophie-jade with her girly and sweet sugary style, the oh-so-cool lovemejessy and my little sister annepanne!!!!
5. First I collect a bunch of pictures that inspire me and try to match different clothes until I find a combination that works. That's it :D
6. Oh I really want to be able to rotate items, not just just flip them, and no more chainmails, now that would be a delight :)
Insert tagboard here.
Do not exceed 400px (width).